Website and Telephone Terms and Conditions of Sale
This legal notice applies to all purchases made by you:
(a) Through the website under the domain name www.wiccanstar.com (“the Site”) and
(b) Through our telephone order line (“the Order Line”).
By offering to purchase products through the Site or the Order Line you are entering into an agreement on the terms and conditions set out below with TK SALES LTD.
These terms and conditions are only available in English.
Specifications of the products to be supplied by TK SALES LTD are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products.
All products are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the maximum extent permissible,
TK SALES LTD makes no other warranties or promises about the products, and any implied warranties are excluded.
2. Availability, Prices and Information
TK SALES LTD does not promise that products are necessarily available, and all products are offered for sale subject to availability.
The price for the products shall be the price listed on the Site or given on the Order Line on the date of your order exclusive of the delivery charges which will be added to the total amount due.
Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise.
Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order.
The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale.
The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods.
3. Ordering on the Site
You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order.
If TK SALES LTD accepts your offer it shall confirm each order on-line via the internet and/or by e-mail and TK SALES LTD confirmation of the order in writing (in the form of an email).
4. Ordering Through the Order Line
When you place an order through the Order Line you will be given an opportunity to review your orders, correct any errors and confirm your order. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your orders.
5. Cancellation and Returns of Products
TK SALES LTD wants you to be totally satisfied with the products that it provides to you so our general rule is that if you would like to cancel your order for products and return them you may do so at any point within 7 working days from the day after receiving them (enclosing a copy of your product order confirmation/receipt and your reasons for returning the product).
If you are only returning part of an order, no refund will be given in respect of the delivery charges.
If you requested additional services such as gift wrapping, priority shipping or engraving, no refund will be given for the additional charges incurred by you for these services.
The cancellation policy detailed above will not apply if the fault arises from fair wear and tear in our reasonable opinion, deliberate damage, accidental damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow manufacturer instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the goods without manufacturer approval.
You will be responsible for meeting the costs of returning products to us unless the products are faulty or we have provided substitute products (the original products ordered having become unavailable).
None of this affects your rights to claim for defective or faulty goods or workmanship under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) or the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.
6. Limitation of Liability
TK SALES LTD liability to you under the contract for the products is limited to refunding the price of the products (including the delivery charges) as provided for in Clause 5.
TK SALES LTD is not responsible to you to any greater extent and in particular is not liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (including without limitation financial loss such as loss of profit, or otherwise) that you may incur as a consequence of its failure to comply with these terms and conditions of sale.
7. Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Sale
Our terms and conditions of sale may be changed. Please review them regularly.
If you continue to use the Site or the Order Line after a change has been made you are deemed to have accepted it.
8. Overseas Customers
As TK SALES LTD is a United Kingdom company.
If you are placing an order from outside of the UK your card issuer may convert the charge into your local currency.
This Site, the Order Line and these terms and conditions have been designed for use within the UK.
Whilst TK SALES LTD will consider orders from outside the UK, TK SALES LTD give no warranty, express or implied, that the Site, the Order Line or the placing of any order through the Site or the Order Line from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations.
Accordingly, any sales or services not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.
Furthermore, TK SALES LTD reserves the right to refuse any order at its discretion from overseas customers and it will have no obligation to provide you with any reasons for refusing an order.
9. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Any disputes arising in relation to the Site, the Order Line or these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If any of these terms or conditions of sale should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Website Use Terms
The home page and the sub-domain pages of the website under the domain name www.wiccanstar.com (“the Site”) are operated by TK SALES LTD . All copyright and other rights that subsist in the Site are owned by C.Gars Ltd.
In consideration of C.Gars Ltd allowing you to access the pages of the Site you are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions of use.
Please read them carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions of use, do not use the Site.
1. Subject to what is said below material from the Site may be downloaded, viewed, listened to (where appropriate), printed, copied on the hard disk of your computer (but not photocopied) and used for your own personal, non-commercial purposes as a personal information or consumer retail resource in good faith ONLY.
Any other type of use requires the prior written agreement of C.Gars Ltd .
2. You agree not to use the Site:
- To create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site except where expressly permitted on the Site.
- To transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Site to any third party except where expressly permitted on the Site.
- In such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms.
- To upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
3. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information, it has been provided from a number of sources and TK SALES LTD does not accept any liability for this information.
It is the responsibility of users to check the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on the Site before entering into any commitment based upon them.
4. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
5. Where you are required to provide personal data to TK SALES LTD you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information.
TK SALES LTD will process your personal data in accordance with, data protection legislation.
You hereby agree that the personal data that you provide to TK SALES LTD may be processed by TK SALES LTD while
- Processing your requests and orders
- Providing you with information by email or other means
- Providing a personalised service
- Maintaining accounts and records
- Statistical analysis and conducting market research surveys
- Assessing and evaluating the use that is being made of the Site, Information and databank compilation and administration.
6. TK SALES LTD cannot guarantee that your use of the Site will be free from error and/or uninterrupted.
TK SALES LTD shall not be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential damages, damages for loss of opportunity or chance, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data,
or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of, or in connection with the Site or any other Internet sites.
7. The Site may contain material (including, but not limited to, advertisements) posted by third parties.
Individual users and advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising and other material which they submit to the Site and for ensuring that such content complies with all relevant legislation.
TK SALESLTD accept no responsibility for the content of material submitted by third parties, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
8. The Site may contain links to external websites. These links are included to give users the opportunity to access other pages that it is felt may be of assistance to them.
TK SALES LTD is not responsible for the content of these Internet sites.
9. Whilst effort has been taken to ensure that the Site is free from viruses, no warranties are given that it is free from viruses and users are responsible for ensuring that they have installed adequate virus checking software. TK SALES LTD shall not be liable for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of the Site or any hardware on which it is hosted.
10. Nothing in these terms serves to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence or any liability which is otherwise prohibited from being excluded by law.
11. These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the Site after a variation has been posted.
12. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. This Site has been designed for use within the UK.
Whilst users from outside the UK are free to view this Site, TK SALES LTD does not give any warranty, express or implied, that viewing or using the Site from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations.
14. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Any disputes arising from matters relating to the Site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.